Insurance for forensic experts, expert offices and institutes
Work in the field of forensic expertise is varied, but also demanding and responsible. Every day, you are confronted with professional terms from different fields that you have to master perfectly. You are familiar with property valuation, patents and inventions, as well as criminalistics and other areas. That is why you, like every appraiser, appraisal firm and appraisal institute, must have professional liability insurance. It will cover any damage caused by the performance of your work - for example, if you make a mistake in your expert report or give the wrong advice. We won't learn the expert concepts for you, but we will tailor the liability insurance for you.
We can tailor insurance for:
- Independent forensic experts
- Expert firms (commercial corporations, at least two experts in the same field)
- Expert institutes (e.g. universities, public research institutions, institutes)
We'll take care of:
- Liability insurance
- caused by an error in professional advice
- caused by the employee to third parties in the performance of their work tasks
- Insurance of items taken over and items used
- Insurance against fines and penalties imposed as a result of an error in the professional service provided
RESPECT insurance is appreciated by every expert
The whole court is waiting for your opinions and advice. To make sure you don't have a hot moment in front of it, RESPECT specialists will create a tailor-made insurance programme for you. We include both statutory professional indemnity insurance and insurance to suit your requirements. We will take into account the riskiness of your field or specialisation and the anticipated scope of your expert activity. We have a lot of experience in 30 years of insurance and will be your reliable partner.