Insurance for real estate agents
Diligence in completing and storing documents, knowledge of legislation, organisational skills and creativity in producing eye-catching advertisements - as a real estate agent you can do a lot. That's why RESPECT insurance covers all the risks you may face in real estate (and real estate) - for example, if you fail to prepare documents on time or if something breaks during a home inspection. Whether you are working on your own or under the umbrella of a real estate agency, we will prepare a tailor-made insurance program for you.
We can tailor insurance for:
- Real estate agents who are under the real estate network
- Real estate agents who act on their own behalf
We'll take care of:
- Liability insurance for damage caused by:
- error in professional advice
- error in contractual documentation
- third parties in the performance of work tasks
- to the equipment of immovable property or to the immovable property itself
- to the property of the injured party
- Insurance of fines and penalties imposed as a result of the erroneous provision of professional services
RESPECT insurance for every reality
To ensure that your working reality is as dreamy as the realities you offer your clients, we are always there for you. Our specialists will map out the risks you face as a real estate agent and prepare a tailor-made insurance program for you. We will include both statutory and other insurances according to your requirements and needs. We will take into account the riskiness of your industry or specialisation. We have a lot of experience in 30 years of insurance and will be a partner you can rely on.