Insurance for landlords and property managers
The tenant is responsible for some damage to the property. However, if your roof is blown off in a storm, your house floods with high water or catches fire, for example after a lightning strike, the damage is your responsibility. You are also liable as the owner of the company that manages or rents the property. That's why RESPECT insurance is there to put your buildings on a firm footing.
We can tailor insurance for:
- Property owners
- Companies whose business activities include facility management, property management and property rental
We'll take care of:
- Natural hazards insurance
- Insurance of interruption of operations due to an insured event
- Insurance of machinery (e.g. lifts, air conditioning)
- Insurance of electronic equipment
- Third party liability insurance
RESPECT insurance - a solid foundation for your property
To ensure that your property is not shaken by storms, windstorms or floods, protect it with quality insurance. We'll thoroughly inspect your buildings and uncover the risks that owning, managing or renting them can bring. We'll then create an insurance policy that covers them effectively. We'll be your trusted partner - just as we have been for other landlords and property managers over our 30 years in business.