RESPECT Professional liability insurance
Professional liability insurance is liability insurance for damage caused while providing professionally qualified services.
It is designed for:
- attorneys at law
- tax advisors
- software developers
- Internet service and web hosting providers
- operators of Internet portals and e-shops
Insurance relates to:
- compensation for damage – financial claims
- compensation for costs of legal protection
- court costs or those of another administrative body
- costs of legal representation and defense by an attorney at law
Possible supplemental insurance for each professional specification based on field.